A specialist in pouring prefabricated brick elements to a factory in the Netherlands
Employment in the Netherlands in the city of Opdam Noord-Holland construction side for men.
Pouring prefabricated brick elements
Contract term: 3-4 years
- Proficiency in English at the A2/B1 level.
- Age 18 – 40.
- Work experience of at least 2 years.
- VCA safety certificate or equivalent. If there is none, the cost of obtaining a certificate is borne by the employer.
- If necessary, the employer company will help to obtain a work and residence permit in the Netherlands, but under the condition of a contract of at least 1 year.
- If necessary, the employer will help to find housing. Housing is paid by the employee.
- With 18 years and 2 years of work experience, the salary is €15.63 (gross) per hour.
- The working week is 40 hours.
- Regular training on labor protection.
- The shift consists of 6-8 people with the possibility of expansion to 20 people.