Handymen for a factory in the Netherlands
Employment in the Netherlands Opmeer Noord-Holland for construction, for men.
What must be done:
Installers attach loads of equipment to cranes or structures for
by means of staples, cables, chains, clamps or belts, using
pulleys, winches, hoists or chain hoists (known as chain drives).
Quick load calculations are required for each load, and
engineering principles always apply. Installers use different methods
hanging to get the load around obstacles on the construction site
site, at the loading dock or at the venue of events in the desired
place and height.
Also, the installer must have experience in construction to outwit others
work in the absence of lifting works.
Contract term: 3-4 years.
- Proficiency in English at the B2/C1 level.
- Age from 21 years.
- Work experience of at least 2 years.
- VCA safety certificate or equivalent. If there is no cost for obtaining a certificate, the employer pays.
- If necessary, an employer company will be engaged to obtain work and residence permits in the Netherlands, but under the terms of a contract of one year or more.
- If necessary, the employer will help to find housing. Housing is paid for by the worker.
- From 21 years old with at least 2 years of work experience with the necessary certificate, salary €15.98 per hour on average.
- The working week is 40 hours.
- Regular instruction on labor protection.